NW Children’s Foundation strives to maximize the impact of every donor dollar.


NW Children’s Foundation administrative and fundraising costs are underwritten by dedicated past and present Board members, ensuring that 100% of other individual contributions go to our programs to end the intergenerational cycle of child abuse, neglect, and trauma.

Extensive organizational checks and balances ensure accuracy, accountability and integrity in our stewardship of donors’ contributions.

About 90% of our donors are individuals. The remaining 10% are foundations and corporations.

For the fiscal year ending July 31, 2023, NWCF’s total revenue was $2,150,366, program expenses were $1,646,273, and ending net assets were $1,441,774.

Private Donations 845,610
Special Events (net of cost of goods sold) 1,033,176
Income from Operating Endowment* 64,200
Use of Reserves** 4.494
Grants & Other Program Expense 1,646,273
Administrative & Fundraising Expense 301,207

* The Mary Ketcham Kerr Endowment for NWCF operations had reached a value of $1,269,562 at the end of the fiscal year.

** NWCF maintains reserves equivalent to approximately three to six months of its operating expenses.

Join Us Today!